Monday, July 3, 2017

Drama

In ARTS this term we have been learning to: Drama
Here is a link to our online modelling book.

  • During this unit of learning we:
  • Described the characteristics of silent performances.
  • Identified different techniques used in silent performances.
  • Used these techniques in a variety of different practice situations.
  • Worked in a small group to put together our own silent performance.

The most challenging part of this unit of learning was the Acting because at start we had to think then practise and practise and practise our throwing and catching.

The two things that I enjoyed the most were:

The story that my group told silently was at home when Solani & Warisha got Jealous of me having a soft toy and tried to steal it.

Overall I think my group worked really well and I think our act is perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Treaty of Waitangi